St Mark’s is an open, welcoming church for people from all walks of life who wish to learn more about Jesus and Christian faith and seek the freedom to ask the big questions.
St Mark’s has much to offer you: sensible and responsible theology; services that vary from traditional to alternative; an engaging programme for learning and exploration; socials that take us to the Lake District and beyond; and, above all, a community to which you can belong and where you can make your home.
How do I find out more?
- Get in touch with Jen, our Worker for Students and Young Adults (firstname.lastname@example.org or 07845464712).
- See this term’s schedule of activities and events.
- View the Student and Young Adults pages under Activities
- Follow us on Twitter: @StMarksShef
- You can also find us on Facebook: search for a group called ‘Inspire’, or follow this link:http://www.facebook.com/groups/174874249236405/
- If you would like to be kept up to date with what is happening for students and young adults as well as in the wider church, email Jen and she can add you to a weekly mailing list called the ‘ePigeon’. The ePigeon is released at the start of each week, containing details of everything that is happening at St Mark’s that week.
- And lastly, so you know where to come, here’s how to find us!