St Mark’s is excited to appoint someone to help us develop a new role here. We are looking for someone with excellent administrative skills who will become part of the St Mark’s community.
We are looking for an experienced administrator who can:
- – Introduce a church management system and help us get the most out of it;
- – Help coordinate our internal and external communications, including social media;
- – Promote our rooms within the local community;
- – Work effectively with volunteers within the church;
- – Effectively support the staff team.
The role is 25 hours per week at £12.50 per hour.
Click here for (PDF) to view the Job Description and Person Specification
Apply by letter to Revd Sue Hammersley [email protected] by the end of Sunday 19 September, stating why you feel that you are suited to this role and attaching your CV with two references, at least one of whom can comment on your skills in this area, preferably a previous employer.
Interviews planned for Tuesday 28 September from 1pm onwards.