The Christian Way – a fresh approach
Tuesdays at 7.30 pm, for six weeks, commencing 1 October 2013.
Inquirers, explorers, the intrigued, anyone considering confirmation, transformation, invigoration.
Each evening will begin with refreshments followed by a presentation and open discussion on one of the following questions (1 per evening):
- Who am I and what is life for?
- Who is Jesus and what is his relevance?
- What, when and where is the Kingdom of God?
- What is the church and why does it exist?
- What is the Bible and how to read it?
- What is worship and when does it happen?
Turn up on the night, sign up in church, contact Anne on 266 3613 or register interest at firstname.lastname@example.org.